Saturday, September 12, 2009

New e-mail account.


Hello everyone.

I returned from holiday to find my e-mail account with BT had very messily died in my absence. Not being inclined (after two TRULY TERRIBLE experiences with BT's non UK call centres) to get them to fix things this time around I have done what needed doing long ago, and transferred elsewhere. This does mean though that for the past week I have been unable to read any incoming e-mails to my Elizabeth Chadwick account, and also that until I get things moved over, I won't be able to read incoming e-mails on my old account.
If anyone does want to get in touch with me, my new account address as of today (Saturday 12th September 2009) is elizabethchadwick@live.co.uk So sorry for any inconvenience, but believe me, this is sooooo much easier than going through the torturous circular rigmarole of a BT overseas call centre experience (shudder).

Once I've got my e-mail addy changed throughout Internet land, I'll be posting about a day out with Conquest and Regia Anglorum at Kenilworth Castle and then posting about my research visit to Yorkshire.

Anon and bear with me.
Elizabeth

4 comments:

Jan Jones said...

You might want to edit this post and shove some spaces in so that the trawly-crawly-bots don't pick up your email address and use it for spam

Anne Gilbert said...

EC:

Believe me, I know how frustrating it is when e-mail dies(or anything else computer-driven, for that matter). It has probably caused my hair to turn very, very gray, on any number of occasions. So, as they say over here in this part of the world, I feel your pain, and I'm glad you're getting it all sorted out. I'd love to hear about what you did at those two events.
Anne G

Patricia Barraclough said...

Look forward to the posts on your research.
Good luck with your service switch. It is such a hassle.

Carla said...

Sorry to hear about your email troubles! Hope all is sorted out soon.