Friday, February 01, 2013

Friday book feature.

On Fridays I don't post a research snippet to Facebook, instead I post an excerpt from my psychic research.
 I thought on my blog on Fridays I'd post a research book I'm either reading or using at the moment, and also what I'm reading in my fiction leisure slot. The latter is very eclectic.  I'm reading historical this week, but who knows what's next!

Research reading:
I've just read this one for general research and it's excellent.  It even more convinces me, having read this that 'a surfeit of lampreys was a cover for the murder of Henry I (who supposedly died of eating this fish, but I suspect he was helped on his way).  Highly recommended.


Leisure reading.
I'm reading and enjoying this one so far - began it Wednesday evening.  Regular readers know that I will never, ever quote for books that I haven't bought, read and enjoyed myself. That way I keep my integrity and it's fair to other readers.

1 comment:

Daphne said...

I bought Hickson's book as well and I'll be reading it next. Glad to hear you are enjoying it!