Friday, February 08, 2013

Friday reads

Over at my Facebook page there's another Akashic research session posted.
Here on the blog are what I'm reading this week research wise and leisure wise.

Research.  This is an excellent book and covers more than just the troubadours, giving the functions of squires and serjeants for example, and discussing chivalry and religeon in the area of the South of France. I'm learning a lot.





















Leisure wise I am still reading last week's The Agincourt Bride as my downstairs fiction.  For my bed-time reading I am re-reading (first read in 2003)  A Game of Thrones and will continue on with the rest of the Ice and Fire series until I've got up.  I haven't yet read A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons. This one feels a lot more like historical fiction than a lot of historical fiction novels!






















No comments: